0-7-0 + 4% S, 7% Mn
MnBooster™ is a foliar applied source of Mn, S and P2O5 that is completely compatible with herbicides. Applied in the vegetative stage it will help correct Mn deficiencies that are common in soybeans and wheat.Manganese plays a major role in photosynthesis and is a co-factor of numerous enzymes, as well as being a vital part of cell repair and defense mechanisms.
- A lack of readily available Manganese can affect growth rates, plant development and tolerance to stress, especially during the early stages of growth.
- Low Manganese status results in slow growth, reduced disease resistance and poor nitrogen use efficiency.
- Manganese deficiency is most likely to occur on organic or alkaline soils with a pH value at or above 6.5, and is intensified by cool; wet growing conditions, poor drainage and unconsolidated seedbeds.
- Manganese deficient plants show slow growth, a lax canopy and low vigor.
- MnBooster™ is formulated to easily mix with glyphosate based herbicides
- MnBooster™ is effective on crops with high Manganese requirements:
- Fruit & Vegetable Crops