- Calcium is essential for cell rigidity, for development and growth of meristems, while improving disease resistance.
- Essential for fruit or vegetable conservation
- OLIGO® Ca 2.0 uses a carbon based complexing agent that does not burn leaf tissues
- Calcium is not readily mobile in the plant
- The quality of the chelate allows for its mobility and uptake through the foliage and fruit
- Density: (1,2 kg/L)
Species susceptible to calcium deficiency:
Broccoli, carrot, celery, cauliflower, strawberry, raspberry, lettuce, pepper, apple, tomato