- Magnesium is the central core of chlorophyll, and is essential for photosynthesis.
- During growth, the roots are not always able to provide all the magnesium required for maximum performance
- Highly recommended on berries before harvest to enhance the red color of strawberries and raspberries.
- Highly recommended for horticultural crops :
- Early in the season for the rapid development of foliage
- After heavy rains
- Mixed with CropBooster® 2.0, after hail or foliage frost.
- OLIGO® Mg 2.0 uses a carbon based complexing agent that does not burn leaf tissues
- Density: (1,2 kg/L)
Species susceptible to magnesium deficiency:
Eggplant, beets broccoli, celery, crucifer, cucurbits, corn, pepper, potato, apple, tomato