- In plants, zinc is necessary for protein metabolism and seed production.
- Improves frost resistance
- Is essential for :
- Hormonal synthesis and activity
- Enzyme activation
- Development and growth of meristematic tissues (prevents nanism)
- Synthesis of carbohydrates
- OLIGO® Zn 2.0 uses a carbon based complexing agent that does not burn leaf tissues
- Density: (1,2 kg/L)
Crops susceptible to zinc deficiency:
Sugar Beets, celery, beans, lettuce, corn, sweet corn, onions, barley, apples, soybeans, tomatoes, clover.